Poultry Farms / Fishi Culture Loans
Loans for Poultry Farms / Fishi Culture:
The applicant desiring to get a loan to rare the poultry / fish has to fulfill the following conditions.
- Title deeds relating to the landed property / residential property of the applicant.
- If the farm is on Lease basis, the lease agreement from the owner of the land to proposed to raise the poultry / fish.
- Latest Land Revenue receipt.
- Encumbrance Certificate for the last 13 years.
- Photo Identity Card.
- Latest Passport size 5 photos
- Estimates relating to the poultry shed i.e. the area of shed in square yards / cents and whether the site is own or leased.
- Nature of shed
- No.of birds he wants to rear.
- Source of supply of feed and water
- Safety measures by applicant proposed to adopt
- Marketing facility for the eggs / chicken / fish
Rate of Interest is 13.5% p.a. compounded quarterly
Period of repayment is 60 months